Splatoon Problems Splatoon Problems

I liked it very much, although I was a little bummed out for it being short. Who is that squid girl? She's cute, and it was really funny how her partner was ridiculing the way she was dressed! I would like to see more of Splatoon! ^-^

Review: Alien vs Predator Review: Alien vs Predator

I love this AVP Review!

This review was funny and you were right that this movie missed the mark. Great animation and voice acting. I hope you can make more like this! Keep up the good work!

Blood Ravens Retribution Blood Ravens Retribution

Warhammer Is Cool!

Your drawings are cool, and I like Warhammer. I thought it was funny and original. If the animation and voices acting were smooth, it could be really great. Anyways, I liked it keep up the good work!

Leon's Day Leon's Day

Great Movie!

I just wished it was longer, and please make more! I really loved it!

It's a Dog eat Dog World It's a Dog eat Dog World

A Good Start

This first movie you two made was good, but a little too short. You could have made a food chain progession which will lead up to the top predator. Anyways, it was funny and I hope you guys make more.

JerrodStorm responds:

Thanks, our aim is to impress, and your feedback will definitely help us to attain that goal.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

Mario the PLUMER!

Very funny, especially when Mario has a job to do killing turtles and Peach gets off by getting captured.

I am late again I am late again

Great short video!

I like the twist in the story. She is late again and tries to make it in time for the test ,but it has been postponed! Poor girl! All that running for nothing! Keep up the great work!

Spiritto responds:

Totally autobiographical, but instead of running I got to school in my scooter (raining) because it was like 15 km away from my house.

$eG@ $eG@

VERY FUNNY!

I liked how it started with Knuckles doing his little dance untli he got dragged away. Then you focus on Sonic who is saved by the boy and then they are about to kiss, but Sonic wakes up only to find that he is sleeping with so many people! I liked how it was a dream within a dream. Keep making more! This is such great work! All your friends that help you make this video possible are great as well!